Drivers, Software and Firmware for HP LaserJet 3300 Multifunction Printer series
Important note: For HP Servers Customers with an HP ProLiant Server
Starting February 2014, an active warranty or contract is required to access HP ProLiant Server firmware updates. Security and safety updates do not require an active warranty or services contract. View your existing contracts & warranties or get help linking contracts or warranties to your HP Support Center user profile. To obtain additional support coverage, please contact your local HP office, HP representative, or visit Contact HP. Click here for more information.
Subscribe to driver and support alerts
Sign up now for customized driver, security, patch, and support email alerts. Only receive updates on products you specify or own when you want them.
Warning: For fax models, it is recommended the fax line
be disconnected from the 3330 during the firmware update process to avoid
a fax interrupting the process.
Note: This utility is in English only.
- The HP LaserJet 3300 Firmware Update Utility does not support Windows 95.
- The HP LaserJet 3300 Firmware Update Utility can be performed using either a Parallel or USB port.
- When using the USB port, the hp LaserJet 3300 series software must be installed prior to using this utility.
- When using the parallel port, the hp LaserJet 3300 series software does not need to be installed. Connect the 33xx to a PC with the Firmware Update Utility loaded using a parallel cable.
- You will need 20MB of free disk space to use the Firmware Update Utility.
- The HP LaserJet 33xx printer must be in a READY state and remain powered on during the entire firmware update process.
- Administrator Privileges are required on the PC executing the utility.
- The control panel of the printer will display Printing Document.
- After the Firmware Update Utility has finished, the 33xx will display READY. Depending upon the operating system on your PC, you may be prompted to reboot your computer.
- To determine the version of firmware of your HP LaserJet 33xx printer, print a Configuration Page by pressing the Enter/Menu key, press the < > (arrow) key until Reports appears in the control panel, then press Enter/Menu and then the < > (arrow) key until Config Report is displayed. Press the Enter/Menu key to initiate the printing of the report.
HP LaserJet 3300 Firmware Update Utility addresses the following issues.
Increased the device
time out for displaying the “Waiting for PC” message when using the
Scan To feature so the device doesn’t cancel before the PC initiates the
Improved the performance of multi-page scan through the ADF when using version 4.0 or later software.
Implemented Fax-From-Glass (FFG) feature using "Program Dial".
Updated the contrast tables to improve image quality.
Increased the right margin to include more data.
This section will help you download the software to your computer and start you on the install process.
To download into a temporary, default directory on your PC, click on the lj3300fwutilitywin-en.exe file below. Note the directory and path where the file is saved to. You will need to access this file on your PC.
Run the file to begin fixing your system.
|Please rate the information on this page to help us improve our content. Thank you!
- Was the information on this page helpful to find what you were looking for?