Drivers, Software and Firmware
Important note: For HP Servers Customers with an HP ProLiant Server
Starting February 2014, an active warranty or contract is required to access HP ProLiant Server firmware updates. Security and safety updates do not require an active warranty or services contract. View your existing contracts & warranties or get help linking contracts or warranties to your HP Support Center user profile. To obtain additional support coverage, please contact your local HP office, HP representative, or visit Contact HP. Click here for more information.
Subscribe to driver and support alerts
Sign up now for customized driver, security, patch, and support email alerts. Only receive updates on products you specify or own when you want them.
|Dark Courier Font|
Download, install, and use the "Dark Courier" font when the "Courier or
Courier New" font is not dark enough.
Note: For use in Windows Operating Systems only. Do not use for DOS-based applications.
Instructions for installing the Dark Courier TT font in Windows NT 4.0 and 2000.
- Unzip the downloaded file (make note of drive and folder files were unzipped to).
- From the Windows desktop, left mouse click on Start, Settings, and then Control Panel.
- In the Control Panel Window, double mouse click on the Fonts folder (this will open Windows Fonts folder).
- Left mouse click on File and then Install New font (the Add Fonts window will appear).
- Under Folders and Drives, select the drive and folder where the downloaded file was unzipped. The font file names should appear under List of Fonts.
- Make certain there is a checkmark next to Copy fonts to Fonts folder.
- Left mouse click on the Select All button (this will highlight all of the Dark Courier fonts).
- Left mouse click on the OK button (this will install the fonts to your Windows Fonts folder).
- Close the Fonts window and then the Control panel.
- Restart Windows. Dark Courier should be listed in your Window applications font list.
|Please rate the information on this page to help us improve our content. Thank you!
- Was the information on this page helpful to find what you were looking for?