Drivers, Software and Firmware for HP Compaq nx9010 Notebook PC
Important note: For HP Servers Customers with an HP ProLiant Server
Starting February 2014, an active warranty or contract is required to access HP ProLiant Server firmware updates. Security and safety updates do not require an active warranty or services contract. View your existing contracts & warranties or get help linking contracts or warranties to your HP Support Center user profile. To obtain additional support coverage, please contact your local HP office, HP representative, or visit Contact HP. Click here for more information.
Subscribe to driver and support alerts
Sign up now for customized driver, security, patch, and support email alerts. Only receive updates on products you specify or own when you want them.
- Updates new micro code for Intel processors.
- Fixes issue where Fn-F5 had to be pressed twice the first time to switch to the external
- Fixes issue where Cisco smart card reader caused system to lock up.
- Under Microsoft Windows 2000, fixes issue where system locked up when switching display
between notebook display panel and external monitor.
HOW TO USE:
1. Download the SoftPaq to an empty directory on your hard drive.
The file downloaded is a self-extracting executable with a filename based on the
SoftPaq Number above.
2. From that drive and directory, execute the downloaded file
and follow the on-screen instructions.
3. After the diskette has been created, you may delete the
SoftPaq file downloaded in step 2.
4. Turn off the computer.
5. Place the newly created ROMPaq Diskette in Drive A: and turn on the computer to
update the system BIOS.
IMPORTANT: DO NOT TURN OFF POWER TO THE COMPUTER WHILE PERFORMING THIS PROCEDURE!
|Please rate the information on this page to help us improve our content. Thank you!
- Was the information on this page helpful to find what you were looking for?